Terms and Conditions
1. Bookomania is a portal where you can add, edit, like or browse books, magazines, authors and publishers. You also have your own profile after registering.
2. You do not have to register in order to visit Bookomania and browse through books, magazines, authors, publishers.
3. To access certain features of the portal (add, edit, mark as read, mark as want to read, add to favorites books or magazines; or add, edit, add to favorites authors or publishers), you will need to register with Bookomania.
4. When you create an account on Bookomania you are able to add or edit a book/a magazine/ an author/ a publisher within the portal. You are solely responsible for your content.
6. You are responsible for your account and password, you are also solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your account or password.
7. You agree to notify Bookomania of unauthorized use of your account.
8. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account.
9. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content.
10. You hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights with respect to, or that you have the legal right to post, your content, and that you have the power to grant the license granted below.
11. By posting or uploading any user content on the portal, you automatically grant Bookomania a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media.
12. By your submission you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Bookomania for all claims resulting from content you supply.
13. You agree not to post anything that is illegal and does not consist of or contain software viruses or any form of "spam". No inappropriate content is allowed.
14. Bookomania reserves the right to monitor and remove any user content at any time.
15. You may never use another account without permission.
16. You agree to notify Bookomania immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
17. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible through our portal in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us about that.
18. Bookomania takes no responsibility for any user content that you (or any other users or third parties) post or send over the portal.
19. You accept that Bookomania may permanently or temporarily terminate your account to the portal without notice and liability for any reason.
20. You acknowledge that Bookomania has the perpetual and irrevocable right to delete any or all of your content and data from our servers and from the portal, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and for any reason or no reason, without any liability of any kind to you or any other party.
21. Bookomania may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, or services that are not owned or controlled by Bookomania.
22. You can't use of any part of Bookomania, or its contents for resale or commercial purpose. No part of the portal may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
23. This portal is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration, use or access to the portal by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of this Agreement. If you are under 18 years of age you may use the portal only if you either are an emancipated minor or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you reside in a country or other jurisdiction that requires a higher minimum age for your use of the portal or participation in our services, you must comply with the applicable law in that jurisdiction.
24. If you have any questions, please contact Bookomania.
25. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please discontinue your use and access to the portal immediately.